SPACEONE x Andy & Evan® | NASA Apollo 11 Bomber | Galaxy White
Designed by Nick Graham, Andy & Evan's SPACEONE Reversible Two-In-One Bomber Jacket was crafted with slightly cooler climates in mind, specifically for aerial exploration. The NASA Apollo 11 Bomber Jacket is a special edition commemorating 1969's successful moon landing. Perfect for atmospheric travel.
SPACEONE x Andy & Evan® | NASA Apollo 11 Bomber | Galaxy White.
CARE & INFO
- Polyfill made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Apollo 11 lander sublimation print on the inside panel
- NASA “Meatball” logo on back, NASA “Worm” logo on front
- Interior iPhone Chest Pocket
- Single entry hand pockets
- Open bottom, zip-through collar
- Durable poly/spandex cuff, collar, and bottom band
- SPACEONE Branding on sleeve
- Water-resistant/Wind resistant
- Interior Polyfill made from Repreve: 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Outer Shell 100% Polyester
- Inner Shell 100% Polyester
- Care: Machine wash cold separately gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low with a clean tennis ball, and remove promptly. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean. Do not iron trims.
- Color: Galaxy White
See product pictures for size chart.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $250
Spend under $250: $15 flat rate
2nd Day: $35 flat rate
Next day: $45 flat rate
- Please allow approximately up to 4-7 days for preorder to arrive at our order fulfillment house.
- Click here for more shipping information
Items are PRE ORDERED and shipped to you, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Faqs page for full details, conditions apply.
Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
MEET THE DESIGNER
Andy & Evan
Based in: New York
Starting as a men’s tailored shirt company in 2009, Andy & Evan noticed the marketplace was missing well-made, tailored, yet practical and fashionable clothing for boys. The Andy & Evan’s little gentlemen collection is based on Andy & Evan’s knack for design, creativity, and attention to detail.