BÉABA Childhome Evolu ONE.80° High Chair | White
This high chair was created to evolve along with your growing child and can be used from six months to six years.
BÉABA Childhome Evolu ONE.80° High Chair | White.
CARE & INFO
- Grows with your baby & converts to a toddler chair
- Use from 6 mo - 6 yrs (or 66 lbs)
- 180° swivel system & easy height adjustment makes it easy to rotate baby toward you for feeding & interacting all over the house
- Easily pull the latch to click the chair into 3 different positions: straight on, 90° clockwise or 90°counterclockwise.
- Height-adjustable: pulls up to a standard table (30 in) and children's table (20 in)
- Extra long legs (35 in / kitchen island) available
- Removable tray adjusts to 6 different depths
- Removable 5 point safety harness + safety bar
- Sleek, modern design with beechwood legs
- Seat cushion available
- Storage basket available
- Care: seat, safety belt and legs: use a damp cloth and dry immediately • Highchair max weight: 33lb. Toddler chair max weight: 66 lbs
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free
- ASTM Certified F404-21
- Dimensions: 20″ x 19″ x 14.5″
- Color: White
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $250
Spend under $250: $15 flat rate
2nd Day: $35 flat rate
Next day: $45 flat rate
- Please allow approximately up to 4 days for preorder to arrive to our order fulfillment house.
- Click here for more shipping information
Items are PRE ORDERED and shipped to you, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Faqs page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS for Members-only. Non-members are responsible for return shipping costs. All returns are accepted within 7 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
MEET THE DESIGNER
Based in: New York
BÉABA (pronounced bay-ah-buh) has been recognized worldwide for 30+ years for creating luxurious, innovative baby products. It launched with the Babycook: a steam cooker and blender for making baby food. Now its assortment features feeding accessories, gear and apparel, earning the loyalty of parents and celebrities.