ALEPEL English Porcelain Black Sandal
ALEPEL English Porcelain Black Sandal.
CARE & INFO
- Slip on, open-toe sandal with velcro adjustable straps
- 100% genuine nappa leather upper
- Anatomical footbed and rubber sole
- Water resistant surface. Wipe clean
- Hand-crafted in Brazil, hand-painted in Miami
True to size, if you are a true half size you may size down.
See product pictures for brand size chart.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $250
Spend under $250: $15 flat rate
2nd Day: $35 flat rate
Next day: $45 flat rate
- Please allow approximately up to 15 days for preorder to arrive at our order fulfillment house.
- Click here for more shipping information
Items are PRE ORDERED and shipped to you, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Faqs page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS for Members-only. Non-members are responsible for return shipping costs. All returns are accepted within 7 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
MEET THE DESIGNER
Based in: Miami
ALEPEL is a woman-owned contemporary brand that specializes in hand-painted shoes, accessories, and home. All one-of-a-kind, the collections start with a star material—Nappa Leather—a material that is a by-product of the food industry. A least 50% of their leather is vegetable tanned (they’re working towards 100%) and is made in Porto Alegre Brazil by a tannery that uses proper equipment, waste management procedures and fair labor to make top quality materials. All of the shoes come unpainted and arrive as the perfect canvas for local artists to hand paint.