Aimee Kestenberg Baby Got Back Backpack
The ultimate baby bag backpack for multi-tasking mamas! This bag has got your back with all the functionality and practicality you need to keep everything organized. The high-quality nylon material is lightweight, easy to clean, and extra durable. We can't guarantee life will be "easy" - but it will be a whole lot easier with this on your arm!
Aimee Kestenberg Baby Got Back Backpack.
CARE & INFO
- Nylon with PU
- Custom hardware
- Top handle
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Zipper main entry
- 1 exterior top zip compartment with interior slip pocket
- 2 exterior insulated side zip pockets, 2 exterior side magnetic snap pockets
- 1 front zip pocket with 2 interior slip pockets
- 2 exterior back magnetic snap pockets, 1 exterior back zip pocket
- 4 interior elastic slip pockets
- Includes changing pad
- Dome stud feet
- Detachable pods pouch
- Top handle drop: 4 inches
- Strap length: 25.5 – 35 inches
- Dimensions: Height 14.5 inches, Width 12 inches, Depth 7 inches
- Color: Cheetah
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $250
Spend under $250: $15 flat rate
2nd Day: $35 flat rate
Next day: $45 flat rate
- Please allow approximately up to 7 days for preorder to arrive at our order fulfillment house.
- Click here for more shipping information
Items are PRE ORDERED and shipped to you, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Faqs page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS for Members-only. Non-members are responsible for return shipping costs. All returns are accepted within 7 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
MEET THE DESIGNER
Based in: New York
Established in 2013, Award-winning Australian designer Aimee Kestenberg aspires to make life easier for women leading busy and varied lives, supporting them to achieve the things that matter most. Her elevated interpretations of casual, effortless shapes offer high fashion style with thoughtfully engineered bold statement- making pieces that are as unique as the women who carry them.